Stop paying modem rental fees with the Arris Cable Modem SBG6400 SURFboard
Arris Cable Modem SBG6400 SURFboard is compatible with most cable internet service providers
It’s bad enough your cable internet provider forces you to pay for slow internet speeds. It only adds insult to injury when they also ding you with monthly fees to rent their modem. The worst part? The modem rental fees were just increased again in 2018! By getting rid of the rented modem, you can save between $10 – $15 a month on the rental fees, making this a no-brainer that pays for itself. The Arris Cable Modem SBG6400 SURFboard is compatible with most cable internet providers, is rated DOCSIS 3.0 and IPv6, so you get the latest in internet standards and a lightning-fast Internet experience like no other. Additionally, it has separate devices built into it:
1) DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
2) 802.11N WiFi Router
3) 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Router
With download speeds up to 343 Mbps and Wi-Fi speeds up to 1600 Mbps, your gaming and video streaming just got better! Use it to enjoy streaming HD video and gaming on multiple devices at a time. Equip your home network with the most advanced modem & router available today to enhance your Internet experience! Beamforming technology on the Arris SBG6400 SURFboard Cable Modem provides maximum Wi-Fi coverage and performance. With the Arris SURFboard SBG6700 cable modem, you’ll get a high speed Internet experience that’s quick, easy and economical! So, what are you waiting for? Stop paying rental fees. Own yours today!
- Arris Cable Modem Compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, and more.
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or Centurylink
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem is 8x Faster than DOCSIS 2.0
- Download speeds up to 343 Mbps
- Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps
- Two-in-one DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + N300 WiFi Router
- 8 DOWNLOAD and 4 UPLOAD channels.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard
- WiFi Router is very basic 2.4 GHz only N300
- Not suitable for congested population areas
- The built-in router can easily be disabled, so you can add your own WiFi Router if needed
- Includes 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and USB 2.0 port
- 2×2 omni-directional antenna
- Quick start guide and US based Technical Support contact info included Arris Cable Modem