Protect your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide (CO), methane, and propane exposure with the Kidde Nighthawk AC Plug-in Carbon Monoxide & Explosive Gas Detector Digital Display Alarm KN-COEG-3. The Nighthawk is an easy-to-install unit that provides reliable protection against the dangers of CO and explosive gas. The digital display shows if gas is present indicates CO levels in parts per million, allowing you to see if, how, and when levels change. The Kidde KN-COEG-3 AC powered, plug-in CO and explosive gas alarm protects you and your family from two deadly threats. The KN-COEG-3 includes 9V battery back up that provides protection during a power outage, when AC-only units can not provide protection. By pressing the Peak Level Button you can see the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged. The continuous digital display shows you the level of carbon monoxide (if any) the unit is sensing as well as if gas is present. The gas sensor is a metal oxide sensor designed to detect natural gas (methane) or propane.
- Protects you and your family from two deadly threats: carbon monoxide and explosive gas.
- Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.
- Peak Level Memory – Recalls the highest CO concentration detected
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- Two alarms in one detects carbon monoxide and explosive gas
- Three convenient mounting options
- Sounder Alarm – The KN-COEG-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem.
- Carbon Monoxide – Four quick beeps, followed by five seconds of silence, followed by four quick beeps. Repeat with a number showing in the display (CO concentration in ppm).
- Gas – One second of alarm on, one second of alarm off, repeating with “GAS” shown in display.
- Part Number: 900-0113
- Model: KN-COEG-3
- Part Number: 21006677
- UPC Number: 784908011305
- Power Source: 120VAC
- Sensor: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Size: 6.1”L x 3.8”W x 1.8”H
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Interconnects: No
- Wiring: Plug-In
- LED: Displays CO concentration in PPM